Thursday, March 29, 2012

BLOG 5

    It is Saturday night and I’m in the night club with my cousin. We are drinking, having fun, and having the finest women around us.  Every weekend we would go to the best night clubs in New York City, week days we would both go workout in the gym. It would be the same routine week after week Jose would bring home the prettiest girl from the club. My cousin had good choice of words to say to a woman and most of the time he would bring her home.

                On a Friday night I would call Jose to ask if we going out clubbing. It was the usual respond “Hell Yeah” however it was different. I thought to myself that he might be sick, I asked him but he didn’t explain that he has plans with someone else. Everything has change I would call his house and his mother would answer saying to me he is not here. It been about three weeks that I don’t hear from Jose and not going to the clubs as usual Saturday nights.

                I was on my way to work one day and I received a text from Jose. We met up in my house and my mother left us alone to talk.It seem odd to me that my mother left us alone, so I knew it was something serious. I was happy to see him, asking where have you been. He had a worried face and he took a deep breath. He explain to me that we are family, and confessed to me his deep secret, that he is a homosexual. Before was hard for me to accept truth because I would never imagine that about my cousin being gay.

                Crying in tears my cousin begged for my forgiveness. As time passed I learn how to accept the truth about my cousin. Our family and friends accept the truth but they act different around him and I need to choice my words carefully on how I talk around him so I wont offend him. My family is shocked to know the truth about Jose not just my self. We don't hangout or barely see  each other. My guess is that he has change not only his interest in girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment